Please note that this schedule is subject to change.
Noon to 6 pm: Registration and packet pickup
1:00 pm to 1:30 pm: General Session: Opening Address, Welcome, & Announcements Robin Stallings; John Rath; Mike Heiligenstein, Executive Director, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority
1:45 pm to 5:00 pm: In-depth workshops and breakouts; note that session lengths will vary.
- Designing and Building Protected Bike Lanes Sean Corcoran, RJ Eldridge
- Natural Surface Trails – Design For Sustainability Cam Lockwood
- Trail Development – A 20 Year Perspective Geri Bischoff
- The Head and the Heart Behind One of Texas’ Most Innovative Trail Network Projects Keith Laughlin
- Plan, Fund, and Implement | A Case Study of the West Little York Bike-Ped-Transit Project Mariana Raschke
- Mobile Workshop: Trail Projects at Lady Bird Lake (3 hours) Al Godfrey
6:00 pm to 8:00 pm: Welcome Reception