The 2018 Texas Trails and Active Transportation Conference has ended. Please watch for information on our 2020 conference.
The 2018 TTAT conference will take place at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center on the beautiful University of Texas at Austin campus. The conference reservation rate for the hotel expired on April 10. You might still be able to book rooms at the AT&T Hotel at market rate. Please mention our conference when you book. Call the hotel directly at 512-404-3600 to make your reservation.
Although the hotel rooms have reverted to standard rates there are many AirBNB.com options available convenient to downtown Austin for even less!
If you have any trouble whatsoever, please do not hesitate to contact the BikeTexas office via our contact form.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
CAREER ADVANCING EDUCATION from NATIONAL AND STATE EXPERTS
Elizabeth Thomas, long distance hiker, media celebrity, record holder, author and urban trail trendsetter
- Keith Laughlin, CEO of Rails To Trails, discussing “The Age of Connectivity”
- Mike Passo, Executive Director of American Trails
- Thirty two expert breakout speakers covering development, economics, quality of life and recreation/soft surface trails including access for ADA, hiking, biking, horseback, ADA, M/C, ATV and 4X4 trails
- Professional continuing education credits for planners, architects, engineers, and landscape architects
FIRST HAND OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT AUSTIN’S ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES AND TRAILS
- Mobile workshops showcasing state of the art active transportation facilities
- In depth workshops focused on protected bike lanes and soft surface trails
ESTABLISH RAPPORT WITH SUPPLIERS
- Exhibitors who cater to trail and active transportation specialists
- Exhibit hall and exhibitors’ reception – great for networking
GREAT NETWORKING WITH PEERS, SPEAKERS, EXHIBITORS