Welcome to the 2018 Texas Trails and Active Transportation Conference website.
Registration for organization delegates/conference attendees and speakers is online. Register by
March 15, 2018 March 23, 2018, by 5 pm, to receive the Early Bird rate.
Speaker Application – CLOSED
The 2018 TTAT conference will take place at the AT&T Hotel and Conference Center on the beautiful University of Texas at Austin campus.
Call the hotel at 512-404-3600 to make your reservation.
IMPORTANT: The conference rate is available for Tuesday May 1, Wednesday May 2, and Thursday, May 3. If you attempt to reserve a room for Friday night using the link, you will receive an error message stating that there are no rooms available. You will need to call the hotel at 512-404-3600 to make your reservation.
The conference rate will be available until Tuesday, April 3, 2018.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
CAREER ADVANCING EDUCATION from NATIONAL AND STATE EXPERTS
Elizabeth Thomas, long distance hiker, media celebrity, record holder, author and urban trail trendsetter
- Keith Laughlin, CEO of Rails To Trails, discussing “The Age of Connectivity”
- Mike Passo, Executive Director of American Trails
- Thirty two expert breakout speakers covering development, economics, quality of life and recreation/soft surface trails including access for ADA, hiking, biking, horseback, ADA, M/C, ATV and 4X4 trails
- Professional continuing education credits for planners, architects, engineers, and landscape architects
FIRST HAND OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT AUSTIN’S ACTIVE TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES AND TRAILS
- Mobile workshops showcasing state of the art active transportation facilities
- In depth workshops focused on protected bike lanes and soft surface trails
ESTABLISH RAPPORT WITH SUPPLIERS
- Exhibitors who cater to trail and active transportation specialists
- Exhibit hall and exhibitors’ reception – great for networking
EVENTS TO HELP ENCOURAGE ACTIVE LIFESTYLES
- Biking and hiking fashion show
- Live auction – get a deal on a new bike
GREAT NETWORKING WITH PEERS, SPEAKERS, EXHIBITORS